From Email, Word-Processing, Spreadsheets and More — check out these free online productivity applications!
- Gmail - Robust email application from Google.
- Yahoo! Mail - Yahoo's popular email service.
- Hotmail - Email service from Microsoft.
Online Office Applications:
- Zoho.com - Suite of online productivity application including word processor, spreadsheet, and more.
- Google Docs - Includes word processing, spreadsheets, calendar, and more (integrated with Gmail).
- ThinkFree - Self-described "Best Online Office on Earth" — the free alternative to Microsoft Office.
- MapQuest - One of the original user-friendly mapping tools.
- Google Maps - a robust mapping application.
- Wayfaring.com - create and share maps with others
Free Online Storage:
- ADrive.com - 50GB of free online storage & backup
- FreeDrive - 1GB of free storage
- Box.net - Nice sharing capabilities, easy to use; 1GB of free storage.
Additional Productivity Applications:
- Delicious - Save and share favorites and bookmarks online; access them anywhere!
- Writeboard - Robust collaborative document creation.
- AskKDL - Ask a question, get an answer.
And, if you need help with some computer basics, be sure to check out KDL's Computer Classes!