3350 Michael Ave. SW, Wyoming, MI 49509 | Map to branch
Branch Manager: Lori Holland
Contact Branch Youth Staff: WyomingYouthStaff@kdl.org
Rapid Bus Route: Route 16
- Wireless internet
- Public computers with internet, word processing and other software
- Color copier
- KDLville early literacy play space
- Teen space
- Seven quiet study/reading rooms
- Quiet reading room with fireplace
- Wyoming Historical Commission local history room
- Community meeting room
- Ongoing used book sale area
- Art gallery
- Special collections: Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped, automotive and engine repair books, Spanish and Vietnamese titles
- After-hours holds pickup lockers
- Express Check-in
The Wyoming library has occupied several sites since its humble beginnings as a storefront library in the 1940s. Now located on Michael Avenue, just south of 28th Street, the library was expanded and renovated in 2001 and currently covers almost 49,000 square feet, making it the largest branch in the Kent District Library system.
Wyoming Branch News
Wyoming Book Discussion
The Wyoming Book Discussion Group meets on the third Tuesday of the month.
Wyoming Book Sale
The Wyoming Friends of the Library will hold a book sale on Saturday, August 16.
After-Hours Material Pick-up
Pick up holds -- even when we're closed.
Wyoming Branch Calendar of Events
Event list for Wyoming branch
Wyoming Community Links
Local government and community resource links
Wyoming Branch Statistics
Annual checkouts and visitors, program attendance, and more
Wyoming Branch Floorplan
View a floorplan of the branch layout
Meeting Room Information
Community room information packet and reservation application
(If you have questions about meeting room availability, please contact the City of Wyoming Parks and Recreation Office at 616-530-3164.)
Book Donation Guidelines
Thinking of donating a book? Please review our book donation guidelines.
KDL Computer Classes
Class schedules and online resources