Caledonia Twp. Branch

Caledonia

6260 92nd St. SE, Caledonia, MI 49316 | Map to branch
616-784-2007

Branch Manager: Liz Guarino-Kozlowicz

Contact Branch Youth Staff: CaledoniaYouthStaff@kdl.org

Branch Amenities:

  • Wireless internet and wireless bar for personal laptop use
  • Public computers with internet, word processing and other software
  • Color copier
  • KDLville early literacy play space
  • Study rooms for small groups
  • Fireplace and quiet reading area
  • Ken Gackler local history room
  • Spacious community room
  • Children’s garden
  • Outdoor deck
  • LEED certification
  • Cold beverage and coffee vending services
  • Used book sales
  • Active Friends of the Library group

Some History:

The Caledonia library began operating in 1926 in the home of Mrs. Alton Bowman with the efforts of the Caledonia Women’s Club. In December 1934, Caledonia became the second community to join the newly established Kent County Library Association. The Library moved in 1981 into the remodeled United Brethren Church on Emmons St., and in 2011 to a new, 18,000 square foot facility on 92nd St. in order to meet the increasing needs of the growing community in Caledonia Township.

Caledonia Twp. Branch News

Caledonia Township Library Art Wall Application
Print an application here.

Friends of Caledonia Library Art and Crafts Show
Vendors- Print an Application!


Branch Links

Caledonia Twp. Branch Calendar of Events
Event list for Caledonia Twp. branch

Caledonia Community Links
Local government and community resource links

Caledonia Twp. Branch Statistics
Annual checkouts and visitors, program attendance, and more

Caledonia Twp. Branch Floorplan
View a floorplan of the branch layout

Community Room & Local History Room Availability Calendar
To book either room, please see our meeting room guidelines & reservation requests below

Community Room Guidelines & Reservation Request
Fill out and turn in this form at the library to reserve the room. Reservations may be made up to 3 months in advance.

History Room Guidelines & Reservation Request
The Ken Gackler Local History Room is a repository for local historical items and is reservable upon request for small group meetings

 

 

(Back to list of branches)