Eat This, Not That! 2011: Thousands of easy food swaps that can save you 10, 20, 30 pounds--or more!
Title: Eat This, Not That! 2011: Thousands of easy food swaps that can save you 10, 20, 30 pounds--or more!
Author: David Zinczenko,Matt Goulding
A revised edition of a popular nutritional reference counsels consumers on how to make informed dietary choices and swap bad foods for better foods, in a full-color guide complemented by 350 photos and much more.
• Erika Bowen of Minneapolis, Minnesota, dropped 84 pounds—without dieting. “I feel like I’ve always wanted to feel,” Bowen reports. Once she discovered the truth about her food, she learned she could lose weight and never feel hungry.
• Dana Bickelman of Waltham, Massachusetts, lost 70 pounds after discovering the shocking truth about the foods she was eating. Her secret: She learned to indulge—even at her favorite restaurants—but to do it more smartly.
Choosing Breyer’s Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups Ice Cream over Ben & Jerry’s Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream will save you 200 calories per scoop?
*The wrong milk shake at Cold Stone will cost you more than a day’s worth of calories? (But a smart swap will eliminate 1,520 of them!)
• The Truth About What’s Really In Your Food (Think a Chicken McNugget is made out of just chicken? Think again)
• The Eat This, Not That! No-Diet Cheat Sheets
• Foods That Cure Any Problem
• The 20 Worst Foods in America
• Top Swaps at the Ballpark, the Mall, the Cocktail Party, Thanksgiving Dinner, and more!
• Restaurant Report Card—for Kids
• And more!