2012 Photographer's Market
Title: 2012 Photographer's Market
Author: Bostic, Mary Burzlaff (EDT)
Provides information about where and how to sell commercial and fine art photographs, with over one thousand listings for such resources as magazines, book publishers, galleries, and stock agencies.
FULLY UPDATED WITH ALL THE INFORMATION YOU NEED TO FIND BUYERS FOR YOUR PHOTOS
For more than three decades, photographers have trusted Photographer’s Market as a resource for helping them grow their businesses. Now Photographer’s Market has improved upon this history to provide a comprehensive and 100% up-to-date listing of every must-have market for working photographers today: magazines, book publishers, greeting card companies, stock agencies, advertising firms, contests and more.
In addition to the more than 1,500 individually verified market listings, the 2012 Photographer’s Market includes:
- A FREE 1-year subscription to ArtistMarketOnline.com, (a $40 value!) where you can search listings, track your submissions, get the latest photography news and much more (Note: free subscription comes with print version only)
- Up-to-date information on how to start and run a photography business, including how to find clients, who to contact to submit your photos, what types of photos they need and how to submit both digital and film images
- NEW! Special features on selling more photography in 2012, secrets to social media success, exploring new niches, bringing new life to an old business, generating referrals and managing your clients
- NEW! Inspiring and informative interviews with successful professionals including sports photographer Rick Wilson, fine art photographer Kathleen McFadden, wedding photographer Marissa Bowers and Harley-Davidson’s chief photographer Brad Chaney
- NEW! Q&As with tips and advice from photo rep Norman Maslov and American Photographic Artists CEO Stephen Best
- Markets for fine art photographers, including hundreds of galleries and art fairs as well as tips for maximizing art fair success