The Everything Green Living Book: Easy Ways to Conserve Energy, Protect Your Family's Health, and Help Save the Environment
Title: The Everything Green Living Book: Easy Ways to Conserve Energy, Protect Your Family's Health, and Help Save the Environment
Author: Diane Gow McDilda
Provides information on ways to live a “green” lifestyle, covering such topics as building a green house, using nontoxic cleaning supplies, eating organic foods, recycling, ecotourism, and transportation.
Want to learn more about organic food? Curious about alternative power sources? Want to do your part to help save the environment? The way that you live, work, travel, eat, drink, and dress affects the earth and the environment — and this concise, eye-opening book gives you all the tools you need to live a “green” lifestyle.
The Everything Green Living Book shows you how to:
- Get involved in Earth Day through grassroots efforts or volunteering
- Build or buy a green house
- Use and select nontoxic cleaning supplies
- Reap the benefits of organic foods
- Utilize nonpollutant modes of transportation
- Recycle more efficiently and find all-natural clothing and personal care items
- Educate your children on the green lifestyle
This Earth-conscious manual is your introduction to the green lifestyle — so you can help the Earth prosper for another 4.5 billion years!