Kentwood Library Amphitheatre
Wednesday, June 19, 2013
To celebrate the end of school and the beginning of summer, Kent District Library is looking for local teen bands to perform at Kentwoodpalooza! This event will take place on June 19 at the Kentwood branch and will feature food, beverages, and other activities. This is a great opportunity to show your stuff, celebrate your community and rock out before a crowd!
Please submit demos and applications by Wednesday, May 1.
- Band members must have at least one member from the class of 2013 or after.
- Band must provide their own instruments.
- Bands that submit demo material will be given preference over bands that do not.
- After meeting basic eligibility requirements, talent, style, and appropriateness will be the primary determining factors in the selection of bands.
- All band selections will ultimately be the decision of the Kent District Library and the Kentwoodpalooza program coordinators.
Applications are now closed. Chosen applicants will be notified by May 1.
(We'll let you know... please don't call.)
For more information or if you have questions about the application,
please call Greg at the Kentwood Library (616-784-2007) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.