This summer, more than ever before, parents are looking for ways to keep their kids' minds active during their time away from school. Not only are they trying to avoid the "summer slide," they are also trying to combat the "COVID-slide." Our friends at Kent ISD have launched a Summer Brain Gain program that is sure to keep children learning all summer long.
Summer Brain Gain learning activity packets are full of fun activities for students to try out at home. Each packet contains a week's worth of activities.
The packets are available in three different ways:
- Visit the KISD Summer Brain Gain website to download and print the packets yourself.
- Order the packet to be delivered to your home through KISD's Summer Brain Gain website:
- Click on your grade-grouping level.
- Fill out the "Need help using these learning sites or resources? Contact us!" form.
- Ask us, Kent District Library, to print the packets out and place them on our holds shelf for you at your local KDL branch.