Learn how legislative lines are drawn in Michigan, who draws them and why the process is important for ensuring fair representation. Presented by the League of Women Voters of Michigan Board President, Judy Karandjeff.
*The League of Women Voters, at all levels, is a nonpartisan political organization; it never supports or opposes candidates or parties.
This is the fourth part of the Monday night "Live & Learn" lecture series sponsored by the CPCO.
Mondays, 6:30 pm
- October 2, The History of Comstock Park, 1837 - Present
- October 9, Putting Your Garden to Bed
- October 16, WW2 In Their Own Words
- October 23, What is Gerrymandering?
- November 6, Handwriting Analysis
- November 13, Oh Deer! Whitetail deer in Michigan
- November 20, Stories From Maple Grove: A History of the Kent County Poor Farm