Pre-registration opens Feb. 1 and is required. All genres and skill levels are welcome. For teens and adults.
The free, seventh annual workshop features Michigan authors and publishing insiders sharing their experiences with new and aspiring authors. This year, we are proud to offer breakout sessions with six area professionals on the topics of poetry, self-promoting with podcasts, memoirs, working with publishers, writing for children and story shaping. Sign-up for limited, one-on-one editing sessions.
Tentative Agenda: Arrive after 8:30 am
- 8:50 am - Meet MI authors
- 10:10 am - Breakout session topic teasers
- 12:10 pm - Lunch (a light lunch will be provided. Details to come)
- 1:10 pm - Breakouts (sign-ups will take place during lunch)
- 2:40 pm to 3:15 pm - Meet, greet & purchase