Hours & Information
Monday: 9:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Tuesday: Noon – 8 p.m.
Wednesday: Noon – 8 p.m.
Thursday: 1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Friday: 9:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday: 9:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Wireless internet
- Public computers with internet, word processing and other software
- Color copier
- Fax kiosk
- KDLville early literacy play space
- Teen space
- Quiet study/reading room
- Used book sales
- Coffee, tea and hot chocolate machine
- Local historical society materials
- Printer cartridge, eyeglasses and hearing aids recycling
The Alto Branch in Bowne Township began in 1937 through the efforts of the Bowne Center Parent Teacher Association. The next year the library joined with the Kent County Library System. As the area has grown, so has the library. The library moved to its most recent location in 1996, going from a building of 675 square feet to one of 5,000 square feet.