Hours & Information
Monday: 9:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Tuesday: 9:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Wednesday: 9:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Thursday: 9:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Friday: 9:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday: 9:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday*: 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
*Closed Sundays in summer (Memorial Day to Labor Day)
- Wireless internet Public computers with internet, word processing and other software
- Color copier
- KDLville early literacy play space
- Teen space designed by teens
- Eight quiet study/reading rooms
- Community meeting room
- Chapter Two Bookstore
- Vending services
- Local history room
- After-hours hold pickup
- Express Check-in
- Active Friends of the Library group
The Cascade branch began as a weekly bookmobile stop for the county library in 1965. The library did not find a permanent home until 1972, when the Cascade branch opened in the old township hall. In 1979 the library moved into the new township hall on Thornhills and remained there until the construction of a new facility in 1996. At that time, Cascade branch expanded from 6,000 square feet to over 20,000 square feet. The branch was remodeled in 2006 to add new services, including the Wisner Center, a large program and community meeting space.
Info on joining the Friends, used book sales, book discussions and more.
We have two study rooms, which can now be reserved in advance online.
- Room will be released to next available patron if your party does not arrive within 10 minutes of the beginning of your reservation time.
- Reservations may only be made seven days in advance.
- You may only reserve one time slot per day.
- Room must be checked out to patron’s library card before use. A state-issued ID will work as a substitute.
- Two-hour time limit.
- Key must be returned to desk when done.
- Replacement cost for the key: $200.