Hours & Information
Monday: 9:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Tuesday: 9:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Wednesday: 9:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Thursday: 9:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Friday: 9:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday: 9:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Public wifi: Everyday, 7 a.m. – 11 p.m.
(in and outside the branch)
(For bus route details, use the RapidConnect Trip Planner.)
- Curbside printing (instructions)
- Wireless internet
- Public computers with internet, word processing and other software
- Color copier
- Fax kiosk
- KDLville early literacy play space
- Teen space
- Two quiet study/reading rooms
- Ongoing used book sale area
- Express Check-in
- Active Friends of the Library group
- Outdoor amphitheatre with patio seating
The Grandville library took its roots from a bookmobile service. In April 1952, the Grandville community established its first library in the renovated quarters of the former pumping station on Maple Street. It then moved to the city hall complex. Today the Grandville branch of the Kent District Library resides just up the street from its first location.
Learn more about the competitive book trivia tournament for kids in grades 5–8.