KDL offers FaxScan24 self-service faxing kiosks to provide a convenient service for users who need to send faxes.
Only credit and debit cards are accepted. The kiosks do not receive incoming faxes.
- Caledonia Twp.
- Cascade Twp.
- Comstock Park
- Gaines Twp.
- Krause Memorial (Rockford)
- Nelson Twp. / Sand Lake
- Plainfield Twp.
- Spencer Twp.
- Tyrone Twp.
- USA, Canada, & Caribbean: $1.75 for the first page + $1.00 for each additional page
- International: $3.95 for the first page + $3.45 for each additional page
- Stack up to 15 documents face down in the fax machine.
- Have your credit or debit card number and expiration date ready.
- Lift the phone and follow the voice prompts to key in your information.
Users can choose to receive a text confirmation that the fax has successfully been sent.
If you prefer to talk to a person, they can call the phone number listed on the fax machine (800-468-2748) to talk to a Fax24 staff member.
Users can also go to the FaxScan website to check the status of their fax, resubmit to multiple fax numbers or send a fax directly from the computer.