Summer Wonder, our annual summer reading (and more!) program, ran this year from Monday, June 1 through Saturday,
Aug. 8 Aug. 22. Thank you to all who participated!
Prizes are available for pickup at your nearest KDL branch.
Little Readers get a free book. Youth readers get a 6-inch wooden transforming robot. Teens and adults receive a stainless-steel water bottle, available while supplies last. Adults were also eligible for a chance to win a special prize basket.
All completers were entered for a chance to win one of 16 $250 Meijer gift cards, and the winners have been announced.
For more information on what summer wonders lie in store for you, visit your age-based reading program below:
Log your reading online using Beanstack
We thank the following donors for advancing literacy in the communities we serve and helping make Summer Wonder a great success!
Children’s book prizes funded by a grant from the PNC Foundation.
Title Sponsor of STEAM Lab Kits
- The Alliance of Friends
- Friends of the Alto Library
- Friends of the Englehardt (Lowell) Library
- Friends of the Gaines Twp. Library
- Friends of the Grandville Library
- Friends of the Kentwood Library
- Friends of the Krause (Rockford) Library
- Friends of the Plainfield Library
- Friends of the Spencer Twp. Library
- Friends of the Walker Library
- Friends of the Wyoming Library