KDL’s Summer Wonder is for everyone — accept the challenge!
Teens and adults who complete Summer Wonder will receive a stainless-steel water bottle, available while supplies last. Adults will automatically become eligible for a chance to win a special prize basket.
Complete Summer Wonder's 30-Day Challenge by doing 30 days of any of the following activities between June 1 and Aug. 8.
- Read for at least 20 minutes. Choose from books, magazines, graphic novels, comics and more.
- Write a story, letter, journal entry or poem.
- Listen to an audiobook or have a book read to you.
- Do or explore something new (see our list of suggested activities below).
Log your activities online or in print:
- Go stargazing.
- Read one of our book recommendations.
- Go for a bike ride.
- Ask a friend for a book recommendation.
- Listen to a new genre of music (Download a song from Freegal.)
- Try a new craft.
- Play an outdoor sport.
- Start or maintain a garden. (Container gardens count, too!)
- Repurpose an old item.
- Try a new language.
- Go bird watching.
- Check out a vinyl record from the KDL Grooves collection.
- Go for a walk/hike in nature.
- Learn a new skill
- Organize a living space.
- Go to the farmer’s market.