Basic guidelines for computer use at KDL include:
- A 60-minute time limit on all standard public computer terminals
- Time limits may be extended under exceptional circumstances
- Internet access for those under 18 yrs. of age is filtered
- You are required to sign up for computer access at some branch locations.
- Printing from computers is $.15 per page for black-and-white print-outs and $1 per page for color.
- Patrons must have a library card from a Lakeland Cooperative library in order to use KDL computers. Temporary Internet guest cards for non-residents may be issued at the judgment of KDL staff.
View the full Guidelines for Computer Use.